Our Clinic's Precautions during the COVID-19 outbreak:
1) We require all patients who come to the office to wear a face mask. If you do not have a mask we will provide you one.
2) Before you sign in, we ask that you clean your hands with the hand sanitizer we provide (containing >70% alcohol) .
3) We limit the number of patients waiting in the lobby to one person (or one party if you come as a couple or family); we will direct other patients to separate rooms. If you see someone already in the waiting room, please stay outside of the clinic until they exit the lobby.
4) As each patient passes through the office, our receptionist sprays down the front desk surface, clean the doctor’s desk with 70% alcohol , put a new cover on the pulse pillow. We also sprays down bathroom door knob and light switch with 70% alcohol and anti virus essential oil air freshener spray.
5) In the time between patients, we clean the treatment rooms, changing the disposable paper sheets and spraying the treatment bed, chair, light switch and door knobs with 70% alcohol and anti virus essential oil air freshener spray.
Thank you for your cooperation!